Calling all families! Mark your calendars for April 21st, 2019 because from 10am-2pm, the Summit Lodge at the Sea-to-Sky Gondola will be hosting their annual Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch. A reservation is required to attend the brunch, as well as a pre-payment, so be sure to call 604-892-2551 to secure your spot! The Easter Egg Hunt is complimentary with a valid day/season pass so make a day out of it when the event ends.
THE EASTER EGG HUNT + OTHER ACTIVITIES
The egg hunt takes places on one of the Summit Trails at 10:30am. Collect chocolate eggs along the way and spend as long as you like doing so, but keep in mind that the event ends at 12pm.
Egg hunting not your child’s thing? No problem! Visit the Summit Lodge for face painting and arts and crafts. Both activities will run from 10:30am-12:30pm so don’t miss out!
EASTER BRUNCH MENU
Explore your options on the following menu before making reservations. Spaces are limited so secure your family’s spot as soon as possible by calling 604-892-2551. Brunch will be served at two different times: 10am and 12pm, so please specify which you would like to attend.
- Orange juice, Apple juice and Cranberry juice
- Coffee and Tea
Continental Breakfast Dishes
- Assorted fresh baked pastries, cinnamon buns and fruit compote
- Yogurt Parfait, Fresh Fruit Cups
- Baked egg cups with Hollandaise or Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Scrambled eggs, Two Rivers bacon & breakfast sausages
- Roasted red pepper and goat cheese frittata
- Roasted root vegetables
- Assorted smoothie bowls
- Assorted fresh pastries: cakes, squares and Easter cookies
Make this Easter your most memorable Easter yet! Hope to see you there!